604-200-5885

112 – 1656 Martin Drive, White Rock / South Surrey, BC

CoolSculpting™ South Surrey/ White Rock

The Cool Solution

CoolSculpting™ utilizes a precisely controlled cooling method called Cryolipolysis™ to target, cool, and eliminate fat cells without damage to other tissue. The result is noticeable, natural-looking fat reduction in treated areas within two months.*

New-beauty has performed over 8000 CoolSculpting™ treatments and is currently the only center in the Metro Vancouver area with 4 CoolSculpting™ machines. We can treat up to four areas at the same time, reducing overall treatment times.

Men and women alike face the frustrating truth every day: A muffin top. A post-pregnancy pooch. Love handles. Back fat—not much, but just enough to show through a snug-fitting t-shirt or blouse. These small areas of fat don’t seem to warrant a surgical procedure. But they’re tempted. What else can they do?

Now you can attack these problem areas with the non-invasive CoolSculpting™ procedure. A team of scientists and physicians developed the CoolSculpting™ procedure to address these problems. CoolSculpting™ utilizes a precisely controlled cooling method called Cryolipolysis™ to target, cool, and eliminate fat cells without damage to other tissue.

After a one- to three-hour CoolSculpting™ procedure, the patient’s body goes to work. Over the next two to four months, the crystallized fat cells break down and are naturally eliminated from the body.*

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL WITHOUT BULGES

It’s a common complaint: People who are physically fit and at a stable weight still have bulges, rolls, and other small areas of fat they can’t get rid of no matter how much they exercise or diet.  Losing abdominal fat and back fat through diet and exercise is practically impossible for many of us.

Try CoolSculpting™ – the cool way to lose fat.*

View CoolSculpting Videos

COOLSCULPTING™ SUMMER BODY SPECIAL – 25% OFF

Do you want to try CoolSculpting at our special rate? Now is your chance!

Call us today at 604-200-5885 or visit the contact page to send us a message online. Mention this special and receive 25% OFF!

Questions? We have answers!

What will the results be?

The CoolSculpting™ procedure can reduce the fat layer by 20 to 40%.* Scientific testing has found an average reduction of 20%. If the patient’s treatment plan calls for an additional procedure to get rid of love handles or back fat, this will be done after two to four months, depending on the doctor’s advice. An additional 20% reduction can be experienced, resulting in a total fat loss of 40%.* Final losses may be more or less, depending on the case.

What happens during the procedure?

The patient and doctor first select the area(s) to be treated. For instance, if your goal is to reduce your love handles, the doctor will position the system on your side. The device then draws the bulge up between two cooling panels. The sensation is a firm tug and pull – enough of a pull to ensure the tissue will be cooled most efficiently.

What does it feel like?

As the panels go to work in the first few minutes, the patient feels a sensation of intense cold. This soon dissipates. The patient is seated comfortably or lying down during the one- to three-hour procedure. Many people spend this time reading, working on their laptop, or even taking a nap.

Can the patient return to normal activities after the procedure?

Yes. The CoolSculpting™ procedure is completely non-invasive, so the patient can return to normal activities immediately. Some patients experience redness, minor bruising, tingling, or numbness in the treated area, but this is temporary.*

When will the patient see results?
Patients may start to see changes as quickly as three weeks after their treatment, and will experience the most dramatic results after two months.* But the body is still flushing fat cells, and will continue doing so for up to four months.

Are the results permanent?

During the CoolSculpting™ procedure, the treated fat cells are eliminated. As long as the patient maintains his or her weight with diet and exercise, long-term results should remain stable.*

Ask for an assessment to determine if you qualify for CoolSculpting™.

YOUR COOLSCULPTING CONSULTATION: THE FIRST STEP

It’s easy to get started in your CoolSculpting journey to a slimmer you.

Call New Beauty at 604-200-5885 or contact us online to send us a message.

Get into summer with the new YOU! Don’t forget to ask about our Summer Body Special!

--